This course provides the students with the steps in the process of litigation with an examination of the entire process of a civil suit. This is an introductory level course and no prior knowledge of law or the litigation process is required. This course will help the candidates to get into the basics of Civil Law and strategies that can be followed to establish a successful litigation career.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Get an idea of drafting work in connection with civil cases
- Learn about the emerging areas in the civil law practice
- Learn what are the various stages of a civil suit
- Learn how to collect evidence and how to present them correctly inthe court of law
- Ethical questions and morals for civil practice
SPEAKERS FOR THE COURSE:
- Mr. Jayant Bhatt, Advocate, Chambers of Jayant Bhatt.
- Mr. Nivesh Sharma, Founding Partner, Prudens Globus Legal Solutions.
- Mr. Soyib Qureshi, Associate Partner, PSL Advocates & Solicitors.
- Mr. Varun Kumar, Principal Associate at Karanjawala & Co.
- Mrs. Roma Bhagat, Advocate, Delhi High Court & Founder of Roma Bhagat Associates.
WHO CAN BE A PARTICIPANT?
- Law students who want to work in the Civil Sector.
- Young lawyers who wnated to make a career in civil law.
- Lawyers looking to build civil litigation practice.
- In-House Lawyers who often deal with civil litigation or outside litigators.
- Associates working with a law firm to brush-up their basucs if civil law.
Please Find attached the Brochure
Participants will be accepted on First Come First Served Basis.
Please Call: +91-8755795271 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- The event is open to all students without any age restrictions.
- By paying for the course, the participant is implicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions of Legisnations. An entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the course and details of how to enter are via https://legisnations.com.
- Legisnations holds no responsibility for the payments not received for whatever reason or by any third party claiming to be a part of Legisnations.
- The registration fee for the event is non-refundable in any circumstance, even if the event gets canceled or postponed without any prior information.
- LegisNations reserves the right to cancel or amend the event and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the event will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the course will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the event will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5-Days Certificate Course on Civil Litigation
February 23, 2022
February 27, 2022