4-WEEKS SPECIALISED COURSE ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Legal personnel/Counsels and Legal Advisors
- Business Consultants/ Advisors
- Students (pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law / Business Management / or any related field are eligible to register for this course)
Participants will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis.
WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE
The money of the IT sector is intellectual property. The copyright for the Harry Potter series has generated more than $30 billion to date, and the worth of the world’s leading computer firms’ trademarked trademarks currently exceeds $100 billion. But what is it about these intangible assets that make them so valuable?
You will understand the differences between various kinds of Indian intellectual property rights, such as patents, copyrights, and trademarks, and their many applications to human innovations through the course in this specialty.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
A. Understand the basic legal framework governing
- Brand names
- Domain Names
- Service Marks
- Industrial Designs
- Geographical Indications
- Copyrights & Plant Variety Rights in India
B. Obtain Trademarks, Designs, and Patents, Copyrights in India; file Trademark application under the International Madrid Protocol & TRIPS Agreement.
- Completely Online.
- Live interactive video lectures.
- Live sessions for clearing of doubts and discussion.
- Chance to interact with industry leaders in the field of IPR.
- One-to-One interaction with the experts.
- Recording of the session shall be made available to all the participants for a specific period of time.
- Post lecture Q&A session shall be conducted for a better understanding of the topic.
- Email support from Legisnations shall be made to all the participants for asking any queries or doubts from any of the Keynote speakers.
- Get a certificate issued by the Legisnations.
Click on the Link to Register
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event is open to all students without any age restrictions.
- By paying for the course, the participant is implicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions of Legisnations. An entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the course and details of how to enter are via https://legisnations.com.
- Legisnations holds no responsibility for the payments not received for whatever reason or by any third party claiming to be a part of Legisnations.
- The registration fee for the event is non-refundable in any circumstance, even if the event gets canceled or postponed without any prior information.
- LegisNations reserves the right to cancel or amend the event and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the event will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Internships stated in the add-on perks are subject to availability and is not guaranteed in any circumstances. It totally depends upon the firm’s vacancy and the participant’s performance. We reserve the right to substitute any candidate getting an internship with another without giving any notice.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the course will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the event will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.