*The prices are inclusive of Cash and Perks
Committees and Agendas:
1. United Nations General Assembly (SOCHUM)
Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia, and other related intolerances
2. United Nations Human Rights Council
Plight of LGBTQ+ Community
3. All India Political Parties Meet
Need of Electoral Reforms
4. International Press
Agenda: Coverage of the event
Journalists, Caricaturists, and Photographers
Terms and Conditions:
- The event is open to all students without any age restrictions.
- By paying for the course, the participant is implicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions of Legisnations. An entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the course and details of how to enter are via https://legisnations.com.
- Legisnations holds no responsibility for the payments not received for whatever reason or by any third party claiming to be a part of Legisnations.
- The registration fee for the event is non-refundable in any circumstance, even if the event gets canceled or postponed without any prior information.
- LegisNations reserves the right to cancel or amend the event and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the event will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the course will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the event will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.