To serve as a platform for imparting professional training to the stakeholders in the field of arbitration and cater to all areas of Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation, especially the niche areas.
To ensure that the stakeholders, professionals and students are effectively trained in areas concerning ADR and refine their skills along with imparting comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of ADR to produce fair outcomes for disputes.
- To create awareness in the society with regard to the ADR Techniques,
- To make a one-stop solution for Professionals and persons to connect with practitioners and scholars in the area of National & International Dispute Resolution.
- To facilitate interaction among students, teachers, professonals and legal practititoners and develop consultations with government and other stakeholders.
- To collaborate with various centers and institutions across the World to conduct the training programmes.
Benefits of AAAA directory listing:
1. Creating visibility in Southeast Asia, East Asia and beyond by being listed through AAAA, an arbitration and ADR services support organisation based in Singapore
2. Listing as “Lawyers”, “Arbitrators” and “Mediators”
3. Preferential rates for events, seminars or courses
4. Networking opportunities – connecting with arbitration and ADR practitioners outside of India
5. Opportunity to contribute articles or writing for publication on the AAAA website
6. Scholar directory – an opportunity for students to showcase their abilities and achievements
Our upcoming events
Subscribe LegisNations to get an update on our upcoming events