OUR UPCOMING COURSE
1. 5-DAY SPECIALISED COURSE ON ARBITRATION LAW IN INDIAArbitration-
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Legal personnel/Counsels and Legal Advisors
- Business Consultants/ Advisors
- Students (pursuing full time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Law / Business Management / or any related field are eligible to register for this course)
Participants will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis.
HOW WILL THE COURSE HELP YOU
- A course designed for the advanced and specialised knowledge about Arbitration.
- You will learn the micro-skills, techniques and tenets of Arbitration.
- The course will help you in giving a better understanding of Landmark cases of the Arbitration law.
- Learn how to draft arbitration agreements, and understand the complex concepts with industry insights.
MODE OF LEARNING
- Completely Online.
- Live interective video lectures.
- Live sessions for clearing of doubts and discussion.
- One-to-One interaction with the experts.
- Recording of the session shall be made available to all the participants for a specific period of time.
- Post lecture Q&A session shall be conducted for a better understanding of the topic.
- Email support from Legisnations shall be made to all the participants for asking any query or doubt from any of the Keynote speaker.
- Get a chance to attend interactive webinars on ADR by Legisnations Int’l Centre for Arbitration, Medition & Research.
- A chance to get an internship oppurtunity with top-tier firms.*
- Get a certificate issued by the Legisnations.
- Chance to get published in International Review for Dispute Resolution.
- Chance to interact with industry leaders in the field of Arbitration.
*Subject to availability of slots of internship and will be provided on the basis of performance during the course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The event is open to all students without any age restrictions.
- By paying for the course, the participant is implicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions of Legisnations. An entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the course and details of how to enter are via http://legisnations.com.
- Legisnations holds no responsibility for the payments not received for whatever reason or by any third party claiming to be a part of Legisnations.
- The registration fee for the event is non-refundable in any circumstance, even if the event gets canceled or postponed without any prior information.
- LegisNations reserves the right to cancel or amend the event and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the event will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Internships stated in the add-on perks are subject to availability and is not guaranteed in any circumstances. It totally depends upon the firm’s vacancy and the participant’s performance. We reserve the right to substitute any candidate getting an internship with another without giving any notice.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the course will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the event will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.