Corporate law is one of the emerging field in the area of law. A lot of law students and professional desire to have an expertise in this field. This is why we have come up with a 21 hours dedicated course of Corporate Law which is taught by the industry experts.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Basic Understanding of Corporate law
- Contract drafting and drafting etiquettes
- Understand basic commercial law principles that govern at least one of the following areas: Mergers and Acquisition, intellectual, Corporate Insolvency & Bankruptcy etc.
- Practical insight of the real world transactions
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Legal personnel/Counsels and Legal Advisors
- Business Consultants/ Advisors
- Students (pursuing full time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Law / Business Management / or any related field are eligible to register for this course)
Participants will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis.
- Get a chance to attend interactive webinars on ADR by Legisnations Int’l Centre for Arbitration, Mediation & Research.
- A chance to get an internship opportunity with top-tier firms.*
- Get a certificate issued by the Legisnations.
- Chance to get published in International Review for Dispute Resolution.
*Subject to availability of slots of internship and will be provided on the basis of performance during the course.